Right now I am on my way to Bataan. I’ll tell you about the trip when I get back. —- As I type this I have yet to pack and I wish I didn’t have to go. Maybe I’ll end up having loads of fun even if I can’t swim because of my stupid ear. We’ll see.
I think I...
… just flashed the Jollibee delivery guy. I was in my undies and my blue tank top and I was too lazy to put on any shorts so I took a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I paid and got our food and when I went back inside I realized I wasn’t wearing a bra. Oops.
IT'S VOTE TIME, FRINGIES!!!
elialys: VOTE FOR FRINGE!!!! I VOTE FOR AT LEAST 1 HOUR EVERYNIGHT!! I MAY NOT VOTE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN WITHOUT A BREAK FOR AN HOUR, BUT THE TAB STAYS OPEN, AND I REFRESH AND VOTE AGAIN REGULARLY, BETWEEN REBLOGS OR WHATEVER I MIGHT BE DOING. VOTE, PEOPLE, VOTE!!!!!! ^^^ It loads faster if you choose the previous category and then go back to the next category where you can vote...
The Walking Dead 1.4: Vatos
- I thought this scene was boring. Only because there is no way that a zombie can spoil their little fishing venture because they are in the middle of a body of water. They are probably fishing to get out of laundry duty. - This is a very important hat. Glenn and Rick came back for it. In the end it must have more purpose than just completing Rick’s outfit. The sword of Gryffindor might...
Dexter 5.9: Teenage Wasteland
- If it was as easy as “taking it” shouldn’t Jordan Chase have more hair? Am I the only one who’s bothered by his receding hairline? - When Jordan said “Plato”, did anyone else think and hear “Play-doh?” I really thought the modeling compund inspired his philosophy. And then he said “The Symposium” and I thought, Oh yeah, Plato, that...
So I called Ticketnet and all that’s available are General Admission tickets. FML.
You just made my month. I don’t care if you follow everyone. I fucking love you.
Easily the most awkward moment ever.
mollywobblesmarie: Agree. Awkward and at the same time awesome. :)) I can watch this all day. I hate blue smoke now.
I’ve been a bad girl. This all started on November 10 when I was curious as to how Fringe was doing at the PCA for Favorite SciFi/Fantasy show. I checked Twitter and searched for #scififantasyshow and for the most recent results I saw this: Based on a sample size of the 20 most recent tweets, 1/20 votes was for Fringe. 10/20 were for Vampire Diaries. It didn’t look like we had a...
QSPs get the chicks
So I got the promotion. To congratulate me my former crush gave me a kiss on the cheek. It wasn’t the beso type of kiss. As in lips to cheek. It was weird. I thought she was coming over to give me a hug or something so I wasn’t expecting her to plant one on my cheek. I can only think of 2 times when we’ve had any physical contact before that. Yesterday was my last day...
I know everyone is freaking out over the Friday move. A lot of people think this is a death sentence. So I anticipate more of the hashtag #savefringe on my dashboard or that thing where people are supposed to write to Fox. Let’s not forget that Fringe is still up for Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Show at the People’s Choice Awards. Instead of retweeting #savefringe why don’t you...
Thoughts on HP 7 Part 1
I honestly don’t know where to start. I have seen every single Harry Potter film and the last one was just beyond amazing. This is the first time that I actually want to go back and watch again. And I do not mind paying. If you’re a Harry Potter fan, see this one in IMAX. The p350 is well worth it. Don’t expect them to hand out the 3D glasses though because they didn’t...
House 7.7: A Pox on Our House
- The opening sequence was epic. It’s like a scene from Amistad. - Joan of Arcadia or the new girl says “small pox” and the family is all worried like it was cancer and I’m like… “What is small pox?” and I felt like an idiot because even the young boy acted like he knew what it was! I looked it up and I found the Wikipedia article and I saw a photo and...
Gf was craving for mangoes so after we ate brunch we went to purchase some. The way I pick mangoes I smell them and pick whichever smells sweet. Gf picks whichever looks nice. I wasn’t in the mood to smell mangoes so gf did the picking. I told her she should smell them but she thought I was kidding. We bought 2 pieces and at p90/kg they didn’t come cheap! p58 for 2 effing pieces. We...
Dexter 5.8: Take it!
- They’re setting up the scene where Deb will find out about Dexter’s activities and she’ll be okay with it. She just shot someone and she said she is fine and she doesn’t feel bad. In fact she doesn’t feel anything. She had the conversation with Dexter where they both agree some people deserve to die. Will Deb finally find out about Dexter? - There’s...
The Walking Dead 1.3: Tell It to the Frogs
- In a post-apocalyptic world overrun by zombies the men will protect the women and the women will… … … do the laundry. I swear that’s all they do, either wash clothes or hang clothes out to dry. - If I was the racist dude I would find a way to chop off my hand and then when the zombies are near I’d jump off the building so I can die before I become zombie food....
When Manny Pacquiao wins tonight, my family will...
fuckyoursodope: —- —- —- I bet against Pacquiao. If he wins, I won’t mind paying. If he loses, I’m gonna buy me a bit of happiness. PACQUIAO FTW!
Fringe 3.6: 6955 kHz
Let me start this post by reminding you Fringies to vote for Fringe at the People’s Choice Awards for best Scifi/Fantasy Show. http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vote/votenow.jsp Now on with the show… - Gene is back! - I love how you can tell the difference between Altlivia pretending to be Olivia and Olivia thinking she is Altlivia. :) - Seeing Altlivia in bed with Peter makes me...
Tears at work
I cried at work today. I have cried a total of 3x at work. 1) When my lola died. 2) I had a really bad headache. 3) Earlier. They had an opening for QSP and I applied. Everything happened so fast. Deadline for submission of requirements was October 31. I took the exam November 4. I had the coaching simulation November 7. I was interviewed earlier today. There were 4 of us in the huddle room. ...
Dexter 5.7: Circle Us
- You know what’s weird, me being ok with Dexter killing people but not with sacrilege. - I really want Quinn to just drop dead. Sleeping with Deb and acting like he cares about her while trying to look for dirt on Dexter? Gahd, what a prick! I just noticed that Deb always has to be with someone. Can’t she PLEASE just be single? Or if she’s gonna be with someone make that...
The Walking Dead 1.2: Guts
- I admit I called Lori a slut when she took off her necklace. Now that I think about it, she probably thinks that her husband is dead. So having sex with someone else if you’re a widow shouldn’t make you a slut. Then again she did leave her husband while he was in a coma so that makes her… evil, not slutty. (I have not read the graphic novels so I only slightly hate her.) - I...
Since yesterday the pain has not been constant. Sometimes I’ll feel a sudden ache but closing my eyes for a few seconds makes it all better. I’m pretty sure closing my eyes has nothing to do with it. I close my eyes just the same. Back when there was constant pain and the pain would be really bad, I’d shake my head. As if I could shake off the pain. If I open my jaw wide enough...
maryressler: I feel the need to add another television show to my list of regular watched series. Any suggestion? Any shows you think everyone should watch, past or present? —- —- —- Hey maryressler, I think everyone should watch Fringe.
new office crush
she’s probably my biggest office crush to date. she’s tall and she dresses/acts butch but she has shoulder-length hair. after shift i would scout the floor to just see her once. one time she left her station and locked her computer and i used the opportunity to find out her name. i found her on facebook. her gender said MALE. this confused me and i said “whaaaat!” but then...
I just saw a really stupid tumblr post. There are times when I just wish tumblr...
Nikita 1.8: Phoenix
Fringe>Grey’s Anatomy>Nikita. Just saying. I didn’t like this episode. There was too much butt-kicking. Nikita relied too much on Alex getting that antidote. Girl, your life depends on this! She should have just killed that senator. And that’s supposed to be a senator? Dude has no balls! I didn’t buy it. And that girl who needs stresstabs managed to lure that senator?...
Dexter 5.6: Everything is Illumenated*
What should have happened is Lumen should have killed an innocent man and then Dexter would have an excuse to kill her. Argh. Alright, Lumen can stay. I must admit I like watching Julia Stiles. I think at some point she’ll fall in love or at least have sex with Dexter and then she’ll be Harrison’s nanny while Dexter kills for her. Best part of this episode: Dexter chasing...
The Walking Dead: Pilot
I’m inclined to love anything that has anything to do with zombies. So it comes as no surprise that The Walking Dead is something I will talk about every single week until the series ends. It’s so effing good. The pilot was so good it was like a movie. I admit that I was a bit skeptical because the main character waking up at a hospital in a post-apocalyptic world with most pretty much...
My poor eardrum
- Went to Healthway @ The Block SM North EDSA. My Intellicare card was useless there but I didn’t care. I arrived around 3 and saw the doctor at around 6:30-ish. When I arrived she was serving patient #2 and I was patient #9. - In a nutshell… I HAVE A PERFORATED EARDRUM. Idk how that happened. -Doctor’s orders: — Drink lots of water. No to other liquids. No juice. No...
Earache and TB
2 days ago I woke up with an ear ache. It’s constant pain that I can endure but it gets really bad when I lie down. And sometimes just randomly I would feel a sharp, intense pain that lasts for a couple of seconds. My left ear feels clogged and can barely hear. I went to work and went straight to the clinic and asked for 500mg of mefenamic acid. It worked but I had to switch my headset to...