My sister was behind me and after a spoonful I looked at her and I made my “me gusta” face. After a few seconds someone behind my sister called out my name and it was my former crush and I hadn’t seen him in 5 years.
I had no internet for 3 days. After the 5th call it is now back on but it’s slow as molasses. During the downtime:
1) I was able to finish season 1 of Charmed. Phoebe will always be my favorite Halliwell.
2) I was able to finally watch Tangled. I loved it. But I found some of the singing parts boring.
3) Saturday is date day. I was looking forward to it the whole week. I tried waking up my gf a couple of times but she kept on saying “5 minutes”. I just got tired of waiting so my sister and I went instead. She wanted to try “Gourmet Pao” so we did. It’s not something we would want to try ever try again. We ate at Tres and then proceeded to buy groceries. SM has this rewards thingie where you swipe your card and you get a special deal for the day. In my case if I spend at least p500 I’ll get a free grilled BBQ with java rice. We waited in line for like 20 minutes and we got this hideous bbq with equally hideous rice. We gave it to the landlady’s dog. They just gave their rotisserie a bad reputation. I would have preferred a p5 discount.
4) I bought a newspaper. This is worth mentioning because I can’t remember the last time I did.
5) I stuffed myself with food because I was bored.
6) I finished a Fringemunks video which I am too lazy to upload. Those things usually take around 4 hours to make.
7) On the newspaper I saw 2 ISP ads that caught my attention. I am seriously contemplating getting another ISP (I can’t leave the current one until October but that’s fine).
8) I slept 12 hours yesterday.
I’m sure I forgot something significant. Something that won’t let you think that I’m a sloth.
Crispy ginataang hito (p273). I talked about this before. There is no way I am going to Tres and not order this. It’s just sooooo good.
Dinuguang lechon kawali (p233). I did NOT like this AT ALL. How do you say malansa in English? That’s how the sauce was. My gf and sister thought it was delicious though so you might like it. For me, it was, blech.
Pinakbet with bagnet (p143). You think we were trying to go healthy and then, boom, bagnet. :))
Crispy pata (p33). They have this promo where you can get this for p33 if your bill is at least p1k. That’s the only reason why we got this. Uh huh. Price all by itself: p393. This was barely touched. Not because it wasn’t delicious. We had too much food and I focused on the catfish. :)
Sinigang pork spareribs (p243). Because we needed soup.
Total bill < p1200 (includes rice and drinks). Yes, I spent my birthday clogging my arteries.
Everything is better with a Fringe gif. (aka I did not hear from tumblr crush)
I pretty much have the best girlfriend in the whole wide world. I admit the cake she got me looked delicious and at the same time nasty. Looking forward to the birthday lunch with the sister and the gf in a couple of hours.
My sister and I went to the supermarket to buy toiletries. We passed by the milk section and since it was specifically hard to find nonfat milk I said since we were there anyway we might as well buy some. We bought 4 packs of 1-liter milk. When we got home we found out we still had LOADS of milk. I know exactly what we don’t need to buy next week.
You know a word I don’t like hearing when we have an oversupply of milk? Melamine.